 Space / 31314
  New MOC's

It has been a long time since I posted on lugnet, and I think its about time I joined the community again. I haven’t come back empty handed. Core Fighter - Raven - (URL) Starship (work in progress till I get more pieces of the right color) (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC's

(...) rather difficult to attach them solidly without taking up a bunch of space inside. It looks pretty good here. And though the colors are a bit patchy, you could randomize it a bit more and actually take advantage of that. In this state, the (...) (20 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC's

(...) front of this craft. (...) I'd like to see more pictures of the back of this. I feel that if those side engines are the only ones it's got, it might have a hard time getting up to a decent speed! (...) Ouch! Sorry to hear that, mate. I have to (...) (20 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC's

(...) Cool little fighter. Fairly standard configuration, but done with panache. The bent 'nose' gives it a nice and brutal look. (...) Erratic colour scheme, but I guess that's how the official SW sets are these days. I do like how the 45 degree (...) (20 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC's

(...) I got lucky (...) I'll have to try this... (...) I agree but that is what happends if u build from the SW sets :) there are plans for the blue parts to go away. and some change to yellow and in the next few weeks all the dark gray to change to (...) (20 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC's

(...) Ill see what I can do (20 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)