 Space / 31252
  Re: It would be cool to have...

(...) I have to argue* against you on your point about new builders not being able to work their way into the community. I think the members here are incredibly welcoming. As soon as I started getting my stuff posted here (owe you some personal (...) (21 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: It would be cool to have...

(...) I don't think there's really all that much argueing in .space. I'm not sure about the new builder thing. I do believe that we can come off as elitist, though it's not intentional. One of the things that will need a lot of thought with a (...) (21 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: It would be cool to have...

(...) Maybe I was being a bit extreme, but I do think some good MOCs in the past made by unknown people have gone largely ignored in favor of space guru's creation. However, this has changed in the last few months. I've seen some newbies make a (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)