 Space / 31235
    Re: P-38 Contest entry: OR-38 SkipJack —Gil Shaw
   (...) This hits all the hallmarks for me, John. Excellent clean and grouped colour scheme; nice use of angles (wings/engines) against the main body to break up the visual line; conservative and purposeful greeblings; economic element use. (...) (20 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: P-38 Contest entry: OR-38 SkipJack —John Henry Kruer
   (...) Thanks! Yeah, I tried to clump the color scheme- I don't use white much, but I thought this would be a perfect time to try a white/grey scheme. I also tried to get all the angles right too, I wanted this to work well. More excercise in snot... (...) (20 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)