 Space / 31234
  Re: The MIFFLIN A.N.T.

(...) Hey, John, thats really cool! I've always liked small craft and this one is nifty. The cockpit works well here- a bubbly version of those old Blacktron II pods. The body is great, too- smooth, sleek, and simple. The part use is well thought (...) (20 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The MIFFLIN A.N.T.

(...) Thanks. I've confined myself to small craft, probably because I'm confined to a small apartment :) That, and they're very swooshable (although this one doesn't have quite the swoosh factor of a fighter. It's a plowhorse compared to a lot of (...) (20 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)