 Space / 31214
Re: Would you every buy from this place?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 19:07:29 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Ravenda wrote:
http://stores.ebay.com/ebrickz/plistings/list/all/dept4/index.html?dir=-1&col=2&sotimedisplay=2

Personally I say no. I love the castle and super hero minifigs alsoi a few star
wars ones are good buy at 115 bucksa pop come on. I wrote the guy an email and
said he should have a sale or lowere his prices but i said it nicely. so what do
you think.

Woah-woah! Look here
http://stores.ebay.com/ebrickz/plistings/list/all/dept9/page2.html?dir=-1&col=2&sotimedisplay=2.
Those are Jeff's (Blasterman, Little Armory) weapon's he's got there. He doesn't
even mention Little Armory anywhere.