 Space / 31168
    Re: Crimson Skies - NightHawk v.2 —Mark Sandlin
   (...) Hey, some nice changes you've done. I still think the nose area throws it off, but the piston engine and the big clunky machine guns go a long way toward making it look more Crimson Skies era. The only other suggestion I would have is to use (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

        Re: Crimson Skies - NightHawk v.2 —Theodore Sammis II
   (...) -snip- (...) I did try smaller wingflaps, but the (URL) 4x4> ones seemed too stubby. If only there was a 6x4 to go with the (URL) 8x4> Ah well, lack of parts can sometimes lead to interesting comprimises :) Funny that in the previous version (...) (21 years ago, 13-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)