 Space / 31064
Re: Steampunkers Untie! (Delurking with a new MOC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 19:24:53 GMT

http://www.rustyclank.com/uploads/images/2/thumb-2_flying_around_here_is_dangerous.jpg>

More to come with the addition of a digital camera and after PDX Brickfest.

Greeting Dr. Ryu This is certainly a fun MOC - very inventive and creative in your use of parts. The big thing to make it better is usage of color. Now let me read from the book Of Leg’Godt, Chapter 10, versus 3 through 5:

“And the prophet came unto them and said, Ye as you walk amongst the earth, so should you use a base color and a highlight color. And as ye give from hand to hand, so should ye often use grey and dark grey simultaneously whilst using a color to accent.

And they spake unto the prophet, what of those false prophets who use multitudes of color, or group it together like the Mladen or the Hartzog?

And the prophet spake unto the magnitudes, If they have walked the fresh pastures and produce most excellent MOCs, so may they do so.

And it was good”

And if you ask me - a grey base of the copter, with red highlight, and maybe a hammer and communist star - it would look most amazingly excellent.

look forward to seeing more!

-Lenny