 Space / 31063
Re: Say goodbye to your donuts.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 19:23:45 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   I think 3rd Grader’s Archnemesis(1) may have his comeuppance coming soon for this incident. More than that I will not say for fear of stealing someone’s thunder.

Are you referring to Dan’s post from 4 hours ago?

http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=31043

Yep. I actually saw the folder on Brickshelf and posted(1) my post then, before Dan did.. It just didn’t make it into the group fast enough

   He has but knocked over my Skulltellite dish. An inconvenience to be sure, but 3vil will be back.

It always is. But it always loses in the last reel. We’ll see who prevails at BrickFest PDX, I guess.

1 - er, that is, I COMPOSED it but forgot to hit “fire” twice...

++Lar