 Space / 30994
Re: My, what a large spamcake you have.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 05:25:45 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
Whatever will I do with such a large ball of spamcake?

stuff down the front of your [pants] to impress the guys at the 3vil office?

Isn't that some sort of harassment, even in 3vil?  I guess they haven't seen any
3vil women in a loooooooooong time.

have the mech cart it around from brickfest to brickfest until Fazoom finds a
[larger piece of spamcake] and you are forced to return your now less than
amazing spamcake underneith the bed and [cry] until your 3vil mommy comes and
wipes your butt?

Are we missing a step between the cying an the butt-wiping?  My tear ducts are
by my eyes.  Unless, of course, 3vil-crying is a multi-orifice discharge
function.  They must really break you down during the boot camp.

-Nick