 Space / 30973
Re: My, what a large spamcake you have.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 2004 19:18:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   Whatever will I do with such a large ball of spamcake?

Cut it up and make mac and cheese?

start your own 3vil Spamcake diner?

shove it under your bed and hope mom doesn’t notice?

stuff down the front of your pants to impress the guys at the 3vil office?

have the mech cart it around from brickfest to brickfest until Fazoom finds a larger piece of spamcake and you are forced to return your now less than amazing spamcake underneith the bed and cry until your 3vil mommy comes and wipes your butt?

I’m just guessing. I really don’t know.

-len