 Space / 30990
    Re: Water most fowl (or Feb. seed part MOC) —Allister McLaren
   (...) Ain't they just the cutest things. What do you feed them? (...) Don't forget the floor. That's important. Sounds cool though. No species should be left undisturbed in it's natural habitiat. It's needs to be studied within an inch of it's life. (...) (20 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Water most fowl (or Feb. seed part MOC) —Ley Ward
   (...) Well, so far, they appear to live on the flora around the creek, but the details are sketchy. I've only just received the reports on my "PDA" while I'm enjoying the amenities of (URL) New Seattle.> (...) Ah yes, floors are good...keep things (...) (20 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)