 Space / 30966
Re: Fleebtastic!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.fun
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 2004 05:18:31 GMT

In lugnet.space, Sean Forbes wrote:
Ooo, too bad the suit wasn't made of the same material as the helmet...

Yeah, we'll just have to hope that one of them sinks its teeth into the
pressurized airtanks and puts him out of his misery pretty soon.  He looks like
he's in a lot of pain right now.

Anyways, I have an idea for a fleebnork-infested MOC that I'd like to work on
later this year, and I was thinking this guy would make the perfect addition.