 Space / 30960
30959  |  30961
Subject:
Fleebtastic!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.fun
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 2004 02:38:12 GMT

I’ve wanted to have my own fleebnork for about a year now, but they’re too darn hard to catch on Bricklink. However, thanks to the heroic efforts of the noble 3GA, putting that pesky fleebnork-hoarding GA behind bars where he was (at the time) unable to access the internet and buy them for himself, I managed to spot twenty four of them in one store. Obviously, I had to buy all of them:

Our resident fleebnork-herder, safe behind his fleeb-proof stasis helmet, is here...and...um...oh my. That’s...um... Nothing to see here! Everybody just keep moving along!