 Space / 30951
  Re: Discoveries on Dino-world part II

(...) Snipped Well done Pat. I've greatly enjoyed all your creatures and other builds. You've really mastered the tecnical/organic 'Bionidor' stuff. I urge everyone to check this stuff out (URL) starting with this brickshelf folder> I really like (...) (20 years ago, 7-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Discoveries on Dino-world part II

(...) Thanks Ley, I've found that the galidor are easier to use in great numbers and LEGO.com recently sold them for $1 each. Plus, my son loves action figures he can destroy and rebuild. Pat Bunn (20 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)