 Space / 30905
    Re: Aliens discovered on Dino-World —Leonard Hoffman
   Pat, Welcome to the Space world - i definately missed this way back when. Sorry about that! Overall these creation are very creative - but a bit wild in color usage. I think if these were more uniform in color (following the basic main color, detail (...) (20 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Aliens discovered on Dino-World —Patrick Bunn
   (...) Thanks Lenny, I have continued to build in this new venue and each new MOC is better than the last IMHO. Pat Bunn (20 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)