 Space / 30862
  Re: First post - Any beach on the Moon base?

(...) Well done! That's quite the entrance. There are too many excellent details to mention them all, but I especially like the roof opening and the overall look: very well thought out. I see in your brickshelf folder that you've been busy. There (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: First post - Any beach on the Moon base?

Thanks Professor! (...) Too many parts are only available in few colors in my collection, but I see it as a good way to force oneself to try and match them. JP. (20 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Digging around (was Re: First post - Any beach on the Moon base?

(...) Hey Prof, thanks for the hint to go digging... great suggestion. Lookie here at what I found: (URL) crimson skies MOC> Hey, it turns out you're THAT guy: (URL) "Breguet Marine"==Porco Rosso? > Some of us were marveling at "Breguet Marine" back (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Digging around (was Re: First post - Any beach on the Moon base?

Dear Larry, At that time, I saw the thread started by Trevor, but I couldn't find the way to reply (how to post on Lugnet) :-( I saw Porco Rosso, and most of Myasaki's movies (great source of inspiration), but that's not what I had in mind when (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)