 Space / 30845
Re: new spacecraft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 16:32:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nicolas D'Angelo wrote:
Hi, I posted a new moc, spacecraft 6, at brickshelf. Here's the link to it:

Greetings to all.

Nicolas

Veru nice, very smooth lines. Don't you wish that those quarter circle panels
came in clear? There would be so much more potential for designing interior
spaces.  I like the way that you  made it modular, reminds me of the old
blacktron ships, you could add all kinds of extra modules, cargo or whatever. It
looks like it's about the right height to link with the moonbase, it would be
cool if you added a hatch for that.

-Dan Rubin