 Space / 30822
  Re: new spacecraft

(...) I was admiring this on brickshelf yesterday. Nice clean build. I really like the modularisation, and the internal details are nicely executed - I particularly like the engines. The hatches between modules are neat too. One thing I did think of (...) (20 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: new spacecraft

(...) Hi Allister, thanks for your message. I did want the legs to tuck inside the collars as much as possible but at the same time I guess I liked the idea of something floating in that space (which wound up to be those railing pieces) and gave (...) (20 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)