 Space / 30810
    Gunboat Hrunting —Andrew Engstrom
   Hey everyone I don't know how wise this is, posting in the wake of the Outlaw Fleeb (great ship, by the way), but I think I'll go ahead anyway ;-) Deeplinks: (3 URLs) Moderated: (URL) The Hrunting is a new ship designed for patrol/gunboat duties. It (...) (21 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Gunboat Hrunting —Tom Sciortino
    "Andrew" <lego_dude9@SPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message news:HsGzBF.tFq@lugnet.com... (...) So I see "Pirates" is destined to become a classic... I like that table/big screen tv, and the shelves for the helmets was nice touch too. The interior is (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Gunboat Hrunting —Andrew Engstrom
   (...) Thanks! Yes, I'm a bit behind on the whole greebling thing. I had several ideas during the building process, but in the end, none of it flowed together well enough and I had to make the thing "clean". The hoses on top were an improvisation, (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)