 Space / 30808
Re: The Lumpy Condor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 23:38:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   Hi Everyone,

I had some fun with SNOT tonight.

Just when I was noting how quiet it was in .space, you and several others bring the noise. Now THIS is what I’m talking about: more colour. Keep it up, you’re getting there ;-)

This has a wonderful swooshable quality to go with the strong colour scheme. I see Mladen’s point about the landing gear, but you’re right about the coolness factor. Perhaps beefing up the front lander would be in order? It looks like there’s room for two 1x2 click hinges side by side. Just my 2 cents (and that’s in Canadian funds; such a bargain.)

Peace and colour,

Professor Whateverly