 Space / 30762
Re: The Lumpy Condor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 18:33:15 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   Hi Everyone,

I had some fun with SNOT tonight.

(click image)

Enjoy.

-Grand Admiral
.space Curator

Excellent fighter Mark. It’s nice to see all that 3vil-building hasn’t completely overtaken you. :-)

The colour scheme for this spacecraft is wonderful. It’s amazing how well those three colours go together. The design is great too, very refined and functional. Sigh, it all looks so effortless (that’s a compliment, BTW). ;-D

However, I think the rear landings could look better. As is, they just look too bulky compared to the skid up front.

Mladen Pejic