 Space / 30805
Re: The Paparazzi Plane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 22:49:06 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Joe Meno wrote:
   Hi all,

After finding out about BrickFest PDX 2004 through his minions, the .Space Paparazzi decided to fly to Portland to investigate...

here he is with his Paparazzi Plane before the flight.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jmenomeno/PaparazziPlane/p1220005.jpg

The SPPlane has a full sensor suite on the port wing

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jmenomeno/PaparazziPlane/p1220026.jpg

and a transmitter to his starship, the Eastman.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jmenomeno/PaparazziPlane/p1220028.jpg

More photos are here after moderation.

PLMKWYT!

Joe Meno .space paparazzi!

.Space Paparazzi has minions? Since when? I thought you were the minions, or at least the a-political machine churning the 3vil controversy into a froth.

I don’t have minions. Does Captain Fazoom have minions? Or the GA?

Nice plane though. Hows the mothership coming? And when are we going to see the .space papparazzi Moonbase broadcast station.

And HOW do you make red and white NOT look like the American Red Cross?

Aaron S