 Space / 30570
Re: The Paparazzi Plane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 03:16:37 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nick Kappatos wrote:

The mailbox tops as intakes are so cool, and fit the structure perfectly.  It
gives the feel of a classic Cold War-era spy plane, with the over-sized sensor
array & transmitter.  Also, the underside of the plane is a great view, with the
landing gear stowed securely under those 45-degree hinge plates.

Thanks Nick! I'm very happy with how the Spplane came together, especially the
landing gear. And the look is a lot like a jet fighter to me, but if it was
black, it would be a spyplane in a heartbeat!

If those jokers out looking for the Grand Admiral had any clue, they would've
chartered the Space Paparazzi & his plane for a day, and have been done with the
whole mess by now... if they *really* wanted to find him, that is.

You gotta wonder:) And Meno's Minions could be used too....

Joe
.space paparazzi!