 Space / 30798
    Re: The Outlaw Fleeb —Theodore Sammis II
   (...) That is one glorious hunk of junk! Everything down to Splangs backpack is downright cool... And I'll bet Crank could tell some really disturbing stories. In Awe, TRS (20 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: The Outlaw Fleeb —Jamie Neufeld
   (...) Thanks Theodore. I had Dirk around for quite a few months I just never got around to building him a ship. Back when I created him I was on a jet pack building binge (All from the J.U.M.P. pack I did for B.I.Joe). I just haven't got around to (...) (20 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)