 Space / 30776
Re: Eastern Block ZOG-16 Roket
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 03:31:04 GMT

Hmm, I’m getting reports that S.L.A.M.s are having a tougher time shootin’ these down due to the massive thrust and avoidance tactics used by this Roket. It is an impressive machine in it’s power and simplicity. We are fortunate of the limited distance capabilities.

G.I.D.E.O.N. units are now being assigned to all planetary missions.

The EB ain’t dead yet.

Admiral Giddens <><
http://www.classic-space.com
space.