 Space / 30759
    Re: Hatak landing barge —Mark Sandlin
   (...) Hi Sylvi, I think it's interesting that your barge is actually shaped like a boat. However, it looks half-finished to me. The sides are very tall and blank, and the engines look like they are just sort of stuck on. I suggest maybe doing a bit (...) (20 years ago, 1-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Hatak landing barge —Sylvia Tresto
   (...) Hi Mark! Thanx for your suggestions on the engines. I wanted the sides smooth, though, but we'll say. Anyway, you're sure worth the two cents! Love, Sylvi (20 years ago, 1-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Hatak landing barge —Alexander Zwagerman
   (...) Definitely worth it with the current exchange rate with the Euro! I am glad Mark picked up on the engines, though. It was the only criticism I had when Sylvi showed me the landing barge. Of course, a Grand Admiral's word gets more credit! (...) (20 years ago, 1-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)