 Space / 30759
Re: Hatak landing barge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 16:54:21 GMT

In lugnet.space, Sylvia Tresto wrote:
   Hello all!

A new small ship on the NTO website: The Hatak landing barge. Go to http://www.geocities.com/sylviatresto/ and click on the most recent update.

Hi Sylvi,

I think it’s interesting that your barge is actually shaped like a boat. However, it looks half-finished to me. The sides are very tall and blank, and the engines look like they are just sort of stuck on. I suggest maybe doing a bit of SNOT on the sides and build up the area that the engines connect to so it looks like there’s more to them than just the wheel.

$.02

-Grand Admiral
.space Curator

Help! I’m trapped in an evil bagel shop! Oy!