 Space / 30758
    Hatak landing barge —Sylvia Tresto
   Hello all! A new small ship on the NTO website: The Hatak landing barge. Go to (URL) and click on the most recent update. PLMKWYT Love, Sylvi (20 years ago, 1-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Hatak landing barge —Mark Sandlin
     (...) Hi Sylvi, I think it's interesting that your barge is actually shaped like a boat. However, it looks half-finished to me. The sides are very tall and blank, and the engines look like they are just sort of stuck on. I suggest maybe doing a bit (...) (20 years ago, 1-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: Hatak landing barge —Sylvia Tresto
     (...) Hi Mark! Thanx for your suggestions on the engines. I wanted the sides smooth, though, but we'll say. Anyway, you're sure worth the two cents! Love, Sylvi (20 years ago, 1-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: Hatak landing barge —Alexander Zwagerman
     (...) Definitely worth it with the current exchange rate with the Euro! I am glad Mark picked up on the engines, though. It was the only criticism I had when Sylvi showed me the landing barge. Of course, a Grand Admiral's word gets more credit! (...) (20 years ago, 1-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Hatak landing barge —John Henry Kruer
   (...) Very cool, Slyvia! Fits the role of 'landing barge' well. The thick, swarthy design fits well. And that cockpit/frontal design is really nifty... looks very economical- bulges for canopies only when needed by crew members. The inside is nice, (...) (20 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Hatak landing barge —Sylvia Tresto
   (...) Thrusters are on their way, as per your orders and Mark's earlier remark. And just four marines... Well, for the Temple you travel in style and die in style! Love, Sylvi (20 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)