 Space / 30730
    Re: We come in Peace....Man (New MOC Further 2.0) —Ley Ward
   In lugnet.space, Sean Forbes wrote: Snip snap (...) Yo, Sean, you young folks have such a groovy and colourful way of talking. Thanks. I like your Red Rocket 2 (it has a wonderful '40s vibe and old-school technique), but have you considered taking (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: We come in Peace....Man (New MOC Further 2.0) —Sean Forbes
   (...) LOL! Rainbow Rocket. It'd have to put a LaVar Burton Minifig at the helm, I think. Make it the Reading Rainbow Rocket. The Blue Rocket is already going to be larger, even with just my blue brick, but It originally started as a patriotic (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)