 Space / 30685
  Re: MOC: The Pegasus Fighter/Scout

(...) I like this a lot. Those old-style rockets have always had a certain look to them... its nice to see a MOC of one. This is cool- an almost mini-rocket. The smooth shape is cool, yet the simple details like the cockpit, the steps leading up and (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: MOC: The Pegasus Fighter/Scout

(...) John, Thanks for your kind words. Greeblies are hard to pull off on this kind of MOC, though when I make a large one, I can add all sorts of Deco-ish spires and projections and fins. I need a better picture of the inside of the door, there's a (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)