 Space / 30648
    Re: We come in Peace....Man (New MOC Further 2.0) —Adrian Drake
   (...) Ahh, yes, the old VW Golf Harlequin Edition. They weren't demos, they actually sold 'em to the public, although they only made about 300 of them. They'd take four cars, each painted a different color, and then swap all the body panels around. (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: We come in Peace....Man (New MOC Further 2.0) —Ley Ward
   In lugnet.space, Adrian Drake wrote: Snippety-snip (...) Fun indeed! I just wish they'd done that for the new Beetle too. We need more of this sort of thing. (and more colours) "Pilots wanted" Peace and rainbows, Professor Whateverly (URL) (20 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)