 Space / 30633
Re: An Eviller N33dle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 03:43:25 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Hafner wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Tom McDonald wrote:
   W33ny forces of what is called good, take your medicine!

Between the pointy tip and the round cockpit right behind, it really looks like a syringe ready to inject its 3vil dron3 payload. Nice! The guns and greebling look cool too, and... is that an ancient cog gear in the middle?!?

Yes it is! A replica of a specimen discovered in the previously lost ruins on the newly-converted-3vil star system planet Zoinkus Beta 5.

   (Though I would like to see little finger grips and a plunger hanging off the back. And maybe some rubber gloves. Doesn’t 3vil always wear rubber gloves?

I wear Squeemtex™ AntiRad Übergauntlets.

   Oh, wait... that was Fazoom.)

We can only speculate why: “This won’t hurt a bit..” *shplurgk*

Dr. Cranium
“Evil just got way more somethinger...”