 Space / 30632
Re: New Moc: The Wrath of God
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 03:39:20 GMT

In lugnet.space, Dan Mattia wrote some nice complements.

Thanks, Dan. Believe it or not, this behemoth has been sulking around my top shelf for nearly two months now. While in this unfinished state, it has witnessed from on high the building of its own shuttle, a Crimson Skies-style airplane, and yet another project that seems to have stalled. Only recently have I had enough motivation to just get-it-the-heck-over-with and tack on a flying bridge.

I am most unhappy with that bridge. Mostly, a small selection of pieces was to blame, but at least I managed to finish it. I think I’ll just explain away the bridge as a recent addition necesary to mount vital GWEN sensors...etc.

So, anyway, thanks for the kind words (for a ship only a mother could love).

Andrew