 Space / 30604
Re: MOC: De Naald - the Needle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 13:43:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bas Brederode wrote:
   Hi,

Sometimes you don’t know what hit you...

LMKWYT

Bas

This has a fantasitic shape. One of the old Buck Rogers ships...I think the one Tigerman bobbed about in, was really similar to this. Loved it then and the shape still holds true. It has a true alien look to it and I imagine was a challenge to coax from the brick.

Nice build.

Cheers, -Gil