 Space / 30489
Re: MOC: De Naald - the Needle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 14:27:44 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bas Brederode wrote:
   Hi,

Sometimes you don’t know what hit you...

I was looking at this on Brickshelf yesterday. Very sleek shape. I like it.

I’m glad to see that you made landing gear, although a ship like this could very easily land nose down like a lawn dart. ;)

-Grand Admiral
.space Curator

P.S. Help! I’m knee deep in 3vil!