 Space / 30529
    Re: Space MOC: Nebula-III —Ley Ward
   (...) Nice smooooth work Tony. I especially like the balance of asymmetry and symmetry; it indicates a sophisticated design sense. That dome is pure icing; it gives the ship a kind of "Ed 'Big Daddy' Roth meets Spiffcraft meets bar of soap" feeling. (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Space MOC: Nebula-III —Tony Hafner
   (...) Mmmm... Big Daddy with soap... you can't really go wrong here, can you? (1) I'm trying to work on asymmetry more and more. It's easy to go overboard, and avoiding that seems to be the trick. Thanks for the compliment. (2 URLs) Hi, I'm (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)