 Space / 30501
    Re: 3 ideas I had —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) Here's another way to get 120 degree angles with hinge bricks: (URL) got the idea from Jon Palmer: (URL) course, four axes spinning around would be pretty easy--I'd use the 4x4 round brick in brown as a hub: (URL) technic half-pins fit into (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

        Re: 3 ideas I had —David Laswell
   (...) They do, but they spin freely in the sockets. I'd lean more towards using black friction pins (maybe with black axes to make them less obvious?) which will both grip on the inside of the hub and the axle handle. Er, they grip the axe a bit (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)