 Space / 30489
    Re: MOC: De Naald - the Needle —Mark Sandlin
   (...) I was looking at this on Brickshelf yesterday. Very sleek shape. I like it. I'm glad to see that you made landing gear, although a ship like this could very easily land nose down like a lawn dart. ;) -Grand Admiral .space Curator (URL) P.S. (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: MOC: De Naald - the Needle —Bas Brederode
   (...) thx! (...) Well, he did, a few times, for fun : ) Actually, The Prototype didn't even have a landing gear, it was fiddled in afterwards. Cheers Bas (21 years ago, 22-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)