 Space / 30453
  New dropship and a pair of mecha

Hello! I have begun construction of a capital ship designed for planetary conquest. The Siege Assault Ship will have a full landing complement of Space Police Marines. I have finished the first drafts of a (URL) Dropship> and two (URL) Light Cavalry (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)