 Space / 30387
Re: SPR-71 Onyx: High Altitude Recon Craft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 16:03:31 GMT

In lugnet.space, Philip Painter wrote:
   This is a great ship. I love how simple and sleek it is.

As I said before, I really like the black top/grey belly—it gives it an organic look. The angle of the thrusters and the lip over the intakes works really well too.

The details in the cockpit are cool. I like the drill(?) as the control yoke and the functional details like the ejection levers.

I dig it.

<http://www.cerebruminc.com

Thank ye sir! The Palladin II was no short inspiration for many parts of this.

Cheers, -G