 Space / 30349
Re: SPR-71 Onyx: High Altitude Recon Craft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 00:01:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw wrote:
   Greetings!

No 3vil. No JUSTICE. Just pure *WHOOSH!*

<

Let a whoosher know what chu think.

Sweet! That’s a cool moc, Gil! Reminds me alot of the blackbird, yet it is distinct in its own way. Love the engine intakes and the landing gear. And the inside of the cockpit is neat- sparse yet effective with the few controls.

I also like how it is so smooth despite not being completely studless. And is it just me, or is the splash image above different then the actual moc? I like the nose better in the splash.

-JHK