 Space / 30374
  Nanofig cap ship "Pith Infiltrator"

Hello everyone, In the spirit of Jeff's little cap ship. Viewable here: (URL) I'd like to bring you another little cap ship. but first you'd better sit down and safely stow all sharp objects. I actually cracked myself up with this one. Post (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Nanofig cap ship "Pith Infiltrator"

(...) hey, cool, more MOCs that are a...wait for it..."tip of the hat" to hats. pretty "sharp" :)) thanks for the reference Jeff (20 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Nanofig cap ship "Pith Infiltrator"

(...) Hey Jeff, Thanks for retrieving this post from Limbo. As for the reference, you're welcome. I think Bob Marley said it best: "who the cap fit, let them wear it" In the Spirit of Keith Goldman's (URL) 'Re-education Facility'> I think we should (...) (20 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)