 Space / 31057
Re: Nanofig cap ship "Pith Infiltrator"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 17:32:31 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeff Szklennik wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Ley Ward wrote:
   Hello everyone,

In the spirit of Jeff’s little cap ship. Viewable here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=593085

I’d like to bring you another little cap ship. but first you’d better sit down and safely stow all sharp objects. I actually cracked myself up with this one.

Post moderation: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=69160 And at my MOC page: Ley’s MOC pages

The colour scheme (lack of colour) makes me think PCS.

PLMKWYT

Peace to all,

Ley

hey, cool, more MOCs that are a...wait for it...“tip of the hat” to hats. pretty “sharp” :)) thanks for the reference

Jeff

Hey Jeff,

Thanks for retrieving this post from Limbo. As for the reference, you’re welcome. I think Bob Marley said it best: “who the cap fit, let them wear it”

In the Spirit of Keith Goldman’s ‘Re-education Facility’ I think we should set up a ‘Re-purposing Facility’ for ‘useless’ parts.

Peace and headgear,

Professor Whateverly