 Space / 30323
    Re: SPR-71 Onyx: High Altitude Recon Craft —Philip Painter
   This is a great ship. I love how simple and sleek it is. As I said before, I really like the black top/grey belly—it gives it an organic look. The angle of the thrusters and the lip over the intakes works really well too. The details in the cockpit (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: SPR-71 Onyx: High Altitude Recon Craft —Gil Shaw
   (...) Cheers, -G (20 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)