 Space / 30274
30273  |  30275
Subject:
Blacktron Invader Mk1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 02:39:22 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Well if Giddens is going to remake a Space Police ship, I might as well give him something to shoot at!

The Blacktron Invader Mk1 is a fast, one man fighter serves as the primary interceptor for the Blacktron pirate fleet. It combines an exceptional weapons payload and excessive speed to rack up a healthy kill ratio. It is often seen engaging merchant convoys to clear the way for corvettes and breaching pods.

This ship is also in memorial to one of my favorite sets as a child, 6931, or at least the front half of it. :)

-Jason