 Space / 30240
    Fazoom is not alone! —Sean Forbes
   I will not rest until the true Grand Admiral is found and Peace has been restored to known .space! Presenting Captain Forbes' personal ship, the Peregrine. (URL) Armed with four Frap cannons and two experimental Frazap guns, courtesy of Dr. (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Fazoom is not alone! —Rick Hallman
     In lugnet.space, Sean Forbes wrote: (URL) (anyone know why the commands for images aren't working for me?) First pics get two carrots, not one. :) Second, Format at top has to be FTX Enabled. (20 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Fazoom is not alone! —Sean Forbes
     (...) That would be it then. Thanks! (URL) (20 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Fazoom is not alone! —Gil Shaw
   (...) The shape of the ship is definately heading in the right direction....perhaps some detailing on the top surface to break up the area a bit? Good use of the larger preformed elements in the wings. Cheers, -Gil (20 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)