 Space / 30306
Re: Fazoom is not alone!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 13:52:15 GMT

In lugnet.space, Sean Forbes wrote:
I will not rest until the true Grand Admiral is found and Peace has been
restored to known .space!

Presenting Captain Forbes' personal ship, the Peregrine.
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SeanF/Space/Search/Peregrine/peregrine1.jpg>

Armed with four Frap cannons and two experimental Frazap guns, courtesy of Dr.
Grubergruber, the Peregrine, also known as "The Wanderer", packs a big punch for
a small ship.  It's secondary vtol engines give it a maneuverability unmatched
by even the most 3vil of Skull pods.

"Never lose hope."
-Captain Forbes

Folder for post mod viewing.
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=68976>

(anyone know why the commands for images aren't working for me?)

The shape of the ship is definately heading in the right direction....perhaps
some detailing on the top surface to break up the area a bit?  Good use of the
larger preformed elements in the wings.

Cheers,
-Gil