 Space / 30166
  Re: Grimlock MkII

(...) DUANE! RA RA RA! :-D Where've you been man? I miss seeing such fine MOCs from you! Yeah, that's right, I absolutely love this ship. The creative thrusters, black engine shroud, efficient cockpit, and bold colour scheme is all classic Hess! (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Grimlock MkII

(...) Kids will do that to a hobby. Especially when you get two at a time. I love them, but I can't seem to get more than an hour of solid build time in. (...) I'm trying to dig out of the old monochromatic black rut I've been in. (...) Thanks dude. (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)