 Space / 30159
  PCS Robot and "Pixie" Mod

(URL) I was planning on building another "Pixie"-like hardsuit, but the proportions were off so I turned it into a PCS robot. Note that it uses this month's seed part. I was able to 'mass-produce' four of them, so I'm hoping others will be able to (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: PCS Robot and "Pixie" Mod

(...) I dig this bot. I like how it looks like it's meant for heavy lifting. Perhaps it should lift crates for 3vil! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Your Lord and Master, 3GA (URL) (20 years ago, 10-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS Robot and "Pixie" Mod

(...) Thanks Mark! Yeah, it does look very industrial. (...) Haha! But Mark, doesn't 3vil just use slave labour, in the form of surplus Timmys? (...) Ralph: "Daddy, I'm scared. Too scared to even wet my pants." Chief Wiggum: "Just relax and it'll (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS Robot and "Pixie" Mod

(...) Cool bot! I'm about to run to my collection and make a couple of these. I don't own a single one of the waist piece thingy the legs are attached to, so this ought to be interesting... --Ryan (20 years ago, 10-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS Robot and "Pixie" Mod

In lugnet.space, Ryan Wood wrote: -snip- (...) Thanks Ryan! I have a suggestion for an alternative to the 4696 pneumatic T-piece. Use these pieces: (2 URLs) Just cut the hose to the proper length and attach it to the clip. (URL) Mladen Pejic> (20 years ago, 11-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS Robot and "Pixie" Mod

(...) I ended up using a clip and a 4-stud-length bar, which is essentially the same trick you're suggesting. I've only made one so far, but I like the little guy so much that I plan on bulding at least a couple more. :) --Ryan (20 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)