 Space / 30159
30158  |  30160
Subject:
PCS Robot and "Pixie" Mod
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 21:26:01 GMT

I was planning on building another “Pixie”-like hardsuit, but the proportions were off so I turned it into a PCS robot. Note that it uses this month’s seed part. I was able to ‘mass-produce’ four of them, so I’m hoping others will be able to make lots of them too.

Oh, and I also made a Space Marine version of the “Pixie”. It is designed to raid enemy ships and cause general havoc in swarms.

Enjoy.

Mladen Pejic